TeDivina™ Original Detox Tea Review and Suggested Usage
TeDivina™ Natural Organic Ingredients
TeDivina™ is formulated with Essential Organic Herbs that have been known to have many health benefits when taken daily. These natural ingredients include
- Persimmon Leaves - High in Fiber and contain tannins which may help with digestion. Persimmon leaves also have have properties that may help prevent high blood pressure.
Malva Leaves - Have been said to have been used to soothe bronchitis, emphysema, sore throat and cough.
MarshMallow - Has been known to help with stomach pain from ulcers, also helps with inflammation of the lining of the stomach
Blessed Thistle - May help increase circulation and treat hormone imbalance. It also helps with enhancing your memory by delivering oxygen to the brain. Blessed thistle is also supportive of the lungs and heart.
- Papaya - Provides you with antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, flavonoids and vitamin C and vitamin B that may be beneficial to your health when taken daily.
TeDivina™ has many ingredients that are beneficial to your health including:
Each one of these natural ingredients within TeDivina™ provide you with many health benefits when taken alone so just imagine what they do when combined in one drink!
How to Make TeDivina™ Properly
In order to enjoy the benefits that TeDivina™ provides you must prepare the tea correctly.
This can be done in 4 easy steps:
- Bring 1 quart (4 cups) of water to a full rolling boil.
- Remove from heat. Add 1 tea bag to water and cover.
- Let steep for 4-8 hours. (The longer you wait, the more potent the tea will be.)
- Combine steeped tea with 3 quarts (12 cups) of cold water to make one gallon of tea. Do Not Remove Tea Bags! Refrigerate.
TeDivina™ Recommended Usage
- 8oz with Breakfast
- 8oz with Lunch
- 4oz with Dinner
After drinking the gallon of TeDivina™ save the tea bags, dry the tea herbs and simply add to any foods: soups, sauces, stews, salads, potatoes, etc...